We want a Scotland where people of all ages are respected, can make their own choices and lead independent and fulfilling lives. We help to achieve this by providing a diverse range of housing, care and other service options tailored to the needs of our customer group.
We believe that positive customer involvement and influence will help us to:
- Deliver better services and improved outcomes for tenants which give value for money;
- Work together for common goals with respect and understanding;
- Build skills and confidence to influence decisions;
- Increase tenant satisfaction with homes and neighbourhoods;
- Identify actions for service and performance improvements;
- Meet our regulatory and legislative requirements relating to tenant participation.
Engaging with tenants and involving them in our work will also ensure that we deliver on our Business Plan and our three strategic outcomes:
- Our customers can live independently in their own homes as their needs change;
- Our customers feel we offer value for money;
- The quality of our homes and services meet expectations.
On the right you will find more information about our different engagement opportunities and below you will find a link to our Customer Engagement Strategy.