Applying for a role is quick and easy.
- Visit our recruitment website to find out about our current opportunities. We update this regularly so, if you don’t find something to suit you on your first visit, check in again soon.
- To apply all you need to do is click to “apply online”, create a log-in and follow the steps to complete the online application form. When you are happy with your application, click “Apply” and then “Continue” to submit your application. You will receive an email notification to confirm receipt.
- We will contact you by email, normally about a week after the closing date, to let you know if you will be invited to the next stage of the process - normally an interview.
- The interview might take place face-to-face or via Teams, but we’ll make sure you have all the information you need in advance.
If you have any questions or need help and support with any part of the recruitment process, please get in touch with our HR Team. They are a friendly bunch and will be happy to help. You can get in touch by calling us on 0131 273 4020 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some hints and tips that might be helpful:
- Sometimes emails from us are re-directed to your spam folders. If you're expecting an email from us, please check your spam or junk folders and add us to your safe list so you receive future emails.
- The Job Description will be available as a link in the advert - it tells you about the skills and experience we are looking for. After reading it, keep a copy handy to use when completing your application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the recruiting Manager. You should use the Supporting Statement to sell yourself to them; tell us about the skills and experience you have that match what we are looking for.
- Remember, we are looking for amazing people who share our values, so take the time to tell us what you bring to the role and what our values mean to you.